Hometown Banking “Yesterday – Today – Tomorrow”
At Apollo Trust, we are your local independent community bank. Since its inception in 1871, Apollo Trust has proudly served the residents of Apollo, Pennsylvania and the Kiski Valley. The Kiski Valley continues to be the heart of our service area, and as our community has grown, Apollo Trust has expanded to serve customers with branches in Allegheny Township, North Apollo, North Washington, and Spring Church. We also have a presence in the Pittsburgh market with a loan office located in O’Hara Township, Allegheny County.
We have a dedicated team of employees who are happy to help you with all of your banking needs. Click on any of the links below to learn more about Apollo Trust and our services.
- History – Apollo Trust first opened for business on August 7, 1871.
- Locations & Hours – We have six convenient locations in the Alle-Kiski Valley to serve you.
- Loans – From buying a home to buying a car, we have the perfect loan for you.
- Deposits – We offer a wide range of deposit products to meet your needs.
- Services – Save time and money while taking care of business the safest and quickest way possible.
- Commercial Services – We can help your business succeed and reach new milestones.
- Wealth Management – Maximize your wealth and financial well-being.
Apollo Trust, “A Bank You Can Believe In.”