EnFact® Protects Your Debit Card Transactions
At Apollo Trust, your account security is extremely important to us. That’s why we have partnered with EnFact® to monitor and PROTECT your debit card transactions. Automatic and free, this service is designed to help prevent potential fraudulent debit card transactions from occurring. Using industry leading technology, experienced fraud analysts will monitor your transactions continuously 24/7. If there is suspicious activity, the fraud detection center will call you directly to verify the transaction in question and reduce any potential fraud from escalating.
What will trigger Fraud Prevention Services to call you?
- Suspicious activity
- Higher than normal transaction amounts
- Unusual purchases
- Out-of-state or foreign transactions
What happens if a transaction is in question?
- You will receive a call directly from the fraud detection center on behalf of Apollo Trust. To return their call, dial 1.877.253.8964.
- The automated system will provide your name and last four digits of your debit card number.
- For verification purposes, you may be asked to provide your five digit mailing zip code. You will never be asked to provide your Personal Identification Number (PIN), entire debit card number, or entire SSN.
- The automated system will:
- Determine if you authorized the transaction(s)
- Verify the status of your debit card
- Notify Apollo Trust
What can you do to help?
- Always provide your most recent contact information (cell phone number and email address) to Apollo Trust so we can immediately alert you of questionable transactions and avoid any transactions from being denied unnecessarily.
- NEVER give your PIN, debit card number, or entire SSN over the phone to anyone.
- If you plan on traveling, please notify the Debit Card department at 724.478.3151, Option 3 or visit any Apollo Trust branch. We’ll place a note on your account to avoid any problems using your debit card while you are traveling.
Fraud is a serious and ever-increasing concern today. Our goal is to keep your accounts safe and your identity protected while providing convenient access to your accounts. If you have any questions, please contact the Debit Card department at 724.478.3151, Option 3.